Tuesday 25 October 2011

Todays Crap


Some latest information. Apparently I am applying for TOO many jobs. I should be applying for one or two and spending all my time on those 2.  I should be applying for paper applications and not just sending out cv's from legitimate companies.  If i keep going on i will be sanctioned  and maybe put on the community action scheme.  All for applying for jobs.

And to add insult to injury, i was threatened with a sanction or community work programs. If i didnt stop applying for so many, i should be like a sharp shooter, rather than applying for anything i can do. I send about 3 to 6 emails cv's a week. i do some on line applications. I apply for too many, but a4e are contracted for you to do 3 job applications a week. So what are you to do.. The cynic in me says they are doing on purpose to kick people off..

No comments:

Post a Comment