Tuesday 30 October 2012

People ask me

People ask me why i consent to a4e having my details. job search information.

Well. This is my alter ego, my nom de guerre, I am well known to a4e having spoken out in the press about them, been interviewed by the bbc about a4e. So first i cannot hide.  Yes i felt as if i put a target on my head, but it had to be said.

I have friends in the dwp, high up friends so i let them know whats going on, i am a spy in the midst of a4e.

I have a dedicated email address just for job search, If i am ever at a4e i change my password.

I need to be obvious in what i am doing at a4e, because they want to get rid of me by any reason so i cover my back i show myself to a4e saying there is nothing you can do to stop me, i do everything right, and its recorded by them.  if i dont get a job then its not my fault.  If i removed consent they could say he isnt doing anything.. and it pisses off my adviser which is a bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment